“Best Italian Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dover, New Hampshire
“Best Italian Food”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Dante's food is exceptional. It's just a short jaunt from Dover, so we go there often. They also offer a great brunch on Sundays and they have outdoor seating. Give it a try !

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank Knarfy

“Perfecto !”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Dante's is the only Place for Italian in NH! The place is so different from the norm it blows my mind I didn't find out a out it sooner.

3 Thank Freddo122
“Great Italian food for a reasonable price.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We don't go out often, but when we do . . . We always go to Dante's.

7 Thank MakWak
Barrington, New Hampshire, United States
“The Best Reason to visit Barrington”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Amazing authentic Italian food, great drinks, and a unique dining experience. From the upscale dining room to the dress down pub, it's a relaxing place for any occasion. I've been going there ever since my parents brought me when I was 10 and I have been hooked. Dante's should definitely be added to your list to experience if you're passing through. Say "Hi' to Glenn at the bar!

• Visited January 2012
7 Thank Benjamin C
Dover
“Great restaurant and just got better!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Dantes has always been the only reason my family and I visited Barrington. It has great food, wine, hospitality, and a family based atmosphere. Recently redid the menu and now have great family value meals. Great restaurant.

• Visited December 2011