“Nothing special”
Review of Coyote Grill - CLOSED

Coyote Grill
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visited the Coyote Grill in March 2013 to pick up dinner for my family. We ordered the largest cheese pizza they make, and a side of beans & rice.

We were very disappointed with the meal, especially for the cost. We felt the price was a little on the expensive side. The pizza was not very large in size, and the crust was very thin. Not much on the flavor side either. The rice & beans were very bland, and had absolutely no taste.

None of my family enjoyed the meal.

Service was a little slow, but the waitress was friendly. When we placed our order the restaurant looked busy which was probably the reason for the slow service.

I would not eat here again.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food at a great price with vey friendly service. We were so frustrated with our breakfast experiences in this area. Very expensive, mediocre places. Finally found out spot at Coyote! We will be back

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Really good food especially the starters which are ll enough for 2-3 people. Everything looked home made.My daughter raved about the Ahi tuna salad.

Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great Local food, spirits and music. Always see a local a the bar after a day in the water or on the lake enjoying the evening!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I used to come here as I live near and pick up my mail at the shopping area where it is located. I've eaten here numerous times and a few years back the food was fairly decent but the service was always what we locals call "Lake Tahoe Attitude".( ie no one cares about anything.) The final time I ate there with a friend we got charged for tortilla chips with our Mexican style meal that was subpar all around and again the place had maybe 4 customers but service was non existent. I walk by the place almost daily but will never patronize this joint again. Tahoe has a lot of places like this it seems. On a positive note there is a great FedEx dropoff box right in front that picks up before 3 PM.