“Consistently good food, great beer, awesome service”

Mott Canyon Tavern & Grill
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Zephyr Cove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great Food, Drinks, Warm Friendly Atmosphere and Excellent Customer Service We complement our great food with a full bar with premium brands in the well, 13 ice cold beers on tap, a giant granite fireplace in the winter and a sunny outdoor patio in the summer. Happy Hour is every day from 4 - 6 pm and 12 - 4 am. All day everyday we have a special "Beer of the Day" and "Drink of the Day". We also, serve a full menu every day from 11am to 3am
Reviewed August 13, 2013

You truly cannot go wrong with Mott Canyon. It is my families "go to" place when we want an inexpensive meal, a drink, and even better atmosphere. I honestly think between us, we have had everything on the menu and have never been dissapointed. Last time we were there, I had my favorite Bacon and Bleu burger, which had some big pieces of bacon, and three others I was with all had the Crab Louie salad.. all delicious as always.

In the summer months there is plenty of outdoor dining. In the winter months or if you have kids that need to be kept occupied, make sure you sit by the HUGE fishtank. Look for Natalie or Shannon as your servers or bartenders.. they are my favorite!

2  Thank RHeffelfinger

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had their prime rib sandwich and it was wonderful and so tender. Bar had a nice atmosphere and very friendly staff too. We will be sure to go back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great place to grab a game and a burger or beer! Huge fish tank, games, music and food! Always friendly service

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've driven past this place many times on my visits to South Lake Tahoe. I finally gave it a try last week. I was pleasantly surprised with a good tasting Cheeseburger and good French Fries. TV screens, plenty of seating and a full bar. I will be back!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stopped in with a friend for a few drinks. This is a casual place not far from the casinos on Kingsbury Grade. It has that rustic feel, several TV's and a big fish tank.

If you're a visitor and staying on the grade it's an easy in/out on your way home or down to the casinos.

Staff is friendly. Drinks are moderately priced. We did not have any food last night, but based on past experiences it is good for bar food.

If you are at the lower end of the grade stop by for a drink and some video gambling.