Lake Tahoe Yoga- MOVED

Book in advance
from
$275.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

I had a great experience at this yoga studio. The staff is friendly and really cares about their customers. The place was clean and new and I would gladly go back.

2  Thank JPete14
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This yoga studio offers wonderful classes, both in the studio and outdoors. I especially enjoyed the summer beach yoga class, taught by the owner Jenay. There is nothing like asana in the sunshine with beautiful Lake Tahoe in the background! I also enjoyed her paddleboard yoga classes taught on the lake. The studio itself is on the small side, but spotless clean. I found the teachers in the classes I attended to be high quality and engaged with the students. Having dropped in at studios all over the world, I rate this one at the top!

Date of experience: August 2012