“No shampoo...”
Review of Casino West Motel

Casino West Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yerington
Casino West Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Yerington
“No shampoo...”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

SA real motel has shampoo. They have the smallest bar soap I've ever seen! No shampoo! Beds suck! I will stay for the location.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Baker, Nevada
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Friendly desk clerk. Nice big corner room.easy to get to from our handy cap parking spot. They need to have a larger Ice machine. The maids need to check behind dressers for Items left behind by previous guest. The price is good, but no WIFI. Would probably stay their again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Cedarville, California
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Even though we stayed in the executive suit, It was more like a regular motel room.
the price was right and it was cleaner than I thought after reading previous reviews.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
Reviewed November 14, 2010

The rooms are very old and smell musty! The walls have chipped paint through out the room. The sink was so nasty, I had waited to go to relatives to brush my teeth! I didn't even dare to take a shower, as the shower curtain was dirty and moldy. The beds sage in the middle and are long over-due for replacement. I can think of nothing nice to say about these rooms.

I stayed awake all night worried about the security of the roor. The door would not latch correctly, and could be pushed open very easily.

I have no clue how this hotel passes the Health Department inspections. Must be some relative of the owners!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank conim2002
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This place is old and the casino is very limited with older machines. The one dollar I put into a bandit was eaten. The repair guy didn't have a key to the machine and after watching him poke at the bill feeder with a butter knife, eventually gave me the dollar back out of his pocket.

The room we had was ok and was clean enough but the beds and mattresses were totally shot. No sleep that night.

• Stayed August 2010
3 Thank coyotek
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed August 4, 2010

My daughter and I came to Yerington for a funeral. Several members of our family stayed at this motel. We checked in at the desk in the casino and plainly told the person who we were and that our family was there. Also informed her that my son had reserved a room for us. He reserved the room next door to them. We did not get the room he reserved. We are all very disapointed in the rooms. The beds needed to be replaced quite a while ago. They sagged and were very uncomfortable. We checked in, two women and had only 2 towels and 2 wash cloths in this room. There are no amenities either. No coffee pot, not anything you would expect to see in a room for that price. We got in late and went to see family for a bit and by the time we got back to the casino the resturant was closed. We were left to find food at a mini mart.
My son and daughter in law and their 2 children were 4 doors down and their beds were in even worse condition. Upon talking with 2 of my sister in laws I found they had the same expeirience.
I understand the motel is up for sale but you would think they would keep it up to standard. Towels would have been nice as we both had to wash our hair and get ready for a funeral.
We went to the casino and did some gambling and were not offered anything to drink. POOR SERVICE and POOR ATTITUDES from the EMPLOYEE'S.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank vickie3209
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed March 19, 2010

This place is awful. They do not treat you like they care if you are there or not. The rooms are very iffy. The fact that a couple people died here 2 years ago from carbon monoxide poisoning does not surprise me. The owners are really bitter nasty people. Victorian Rose is much better and a short walk away.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank tis_2001

Been to Casino West Motel? Share your experiences!