“Clean & with a friendly staff... Maybe the best rooms in Yerington.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Main Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yerington
Main Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Yerington B&B and Inns
Sacramento, California
“Clean & with a friendly staff... Maybe the best rooms in Yerington.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

For $55 per night how picky can you get?
The door locked, the air conditioner worked, the bathroom was new and spotless and the sheets seemed clean. Worked for me.
I didn't see any breakfast by the way. Lastly, the bed was old, but again it was $55!

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank EFW333

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband and I recently attended my 40-year class reunion in Yerington, and based on other TripAdvisor reviews of motels in Yerington, we decided to book a room at the Victorian Rose Inn (VRI). I convinced other classmates to book there as well. When we arrived, I was a bit unsettled since the exterior of the facility seemed uninviting, but little did we know what a surprise awaited us! One of the co-owners, Karen, greeted us warmly and provided us keys for the "Thomas Kincaid Room". She explained use of "The Library" during our stay and after a short and pleasant visit with Karen, we wandered off to our room. Charming, clean, and very comfortable! It was almost like staying in an older B&B, but still a motel. We really felt we were at home in a lovely setting. Although the bathroom was quite small, everything worked as expected (and the room was clean!), the air conditioning was most adequate in the Nevada heat, and the bed was very comfortable. Although we did visit "The Library", we were so busy with friends at the reunion that we never did re-visit the lovely setting. The Library has a great sitting area for quite reading or watching television (yes, there are TV's in each room), a coffee maker, small microwave, and massive ice machine. The VRI sisters have done a remarkable job making their "home away from home" a comfortable and welcoming respite for weary travelers.

Since the VRI is in the center of town, everything is within walking distance comfortably - and quiet! I do remember this being a motel in my youth, and these ladies have done a lovely job in providing a nice "home away from home" in Yerington with an older property. Also recommended for breakfast or lunch is the Country Sunflower restaurant about six miles south on Hwy 95A (toward Schurz and Hawthorne). One of my classmates and the motel owner recommended a stop. My husband and I enjoyed a quality breakfast there in pleasant surroundings. Very good food, clean, and cute atmosphere. It was worth the short trip!

We can recommend the Victorian Rose Inn during your stay in Yerington!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank travelbyrail
Fernley, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2011

Our ladies bowling team went to Yerington for the Nevada State Tournament in May, 2011. The rooms were like visiting your grandma and she let you use her room! The cozy atmosphere prompted us to get our lunch to go and take it back to the "library" to eat together. The library is full of books, tapes and a TV to play them on, a full size coffee pot, microwave and ice machine. Also a dining room table, armchairs, puzzles and games. I wish that I could find a motel like this everywhere we go. Thank you so much for a great stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank bowlferG

Been to Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!