“They welcomed me like I was family”
Review of Copper Inn

Copper Inn
Copper Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Yerington B&B and Inns
morro bay, ca
“They welcomed me like I was family”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Yerington Nevada is home to the school Rite Of Passage. For other parents looking for a cost effective solution to see their boy on a regular basis, this is a great place. For the price paid I was given a large well lit room, plenty of counter space, table & chairs, HUGE closet, large updated bathroom with tile floor. The room was homey and comfortable. Coffee maker with GOOD coffee. Even shampoo, lotion and soap. I expected nothing because it is a well (low) priced unit. Towels were thick and there were more than enough. Shower had perfect flow. Chairs outside the room, I had a unit in the back and it was nice and quiet. On-site manager was wonderful on the phone and in person. She offered extra coffee and ice AND asked if I had a laptop in case I needed the code for the new wi-fi. I have been traveling to Yerington to see my son since August and have stayed many places in Reno, Sparks, and Carson City. The hotels down the street have few reviews, one good one bad and if you happen to have a teen at Rite Of Passage, Copper Inn is a comfortable, budget minded place to stay, especially after driving 9 hours and the cost of gas. This review is for other ROP parents looking for options where there are few. I enjoyed my stay, even said my room didn't needed to be made up while I was at the school, they did it anyway. Great service. Friendly town.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
6 Thank piratebrat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Copper Inn? Share your experiences!