“Great Motel”

Copper Inn
Copper Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Yerington B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great small motel, clean, the desk clerk is always pleasant. I have been staying here since June of 2011 & will continue to stay here while visiting at ROP. Close to the store & road on the way to ROP lots quieter than up town with less people in & out. Besides the smoke free office & rooms. Something I appreciate because of my allergies. Atleast I am able to pick up WiFi & for those you can use them their are Hotspots that show up also.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank PatsyB2

Reviewed May 31, 2010

1. price was a little high. Manager "Candy" was delightful and helpful. Room small and
toilet low to ground and no bars to asist making it dangerous for disabled, tough for seniors. Phone of little use, instructions improper, no mirror in bath, no shelve.NO
HOT WATER.Self serve machine for sodas only takes quarters.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Sparky2Sacramento
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Yerington Nevada is home to the school Rite Of Passage. For other parents looking for a cost effective solution to see their boy on a regular basis, this is a great place. For the price paid I was given a large well lit room, plenty of counter space, table & chairs, HUGE closet, large updated bathroom with tile floor. The room was homey and comfortable. Coffee maker with GOOD coffee. Even shampoo, lotion and soap. I expected nothing because it is a well (low) priced unit. Towels were thick and there were more than enough. Shower had perfect flow. Chairs outside the room, I had a unit in the back and it was nice and quiet. On-site manager was wonderful on the phone and in person. She offered extra coffee and ice AND asked if I had a laptop in case I needed the code for the new wi-fi. I have been traveling to Yerington to see my son since August and have stayed many places in Reno, Sparks, and Carson City. The hotels down the street have few reviews, one good one bad and if you happen to have a teen at Rite Of Passage, Copper Inn is a comfortable, budget minded place to stay, especially after driving 9 hours and the cost of gas. This review is for other ROP parents looking for options where there are few. I enjoyed my stay, even said my room didn't needed to be made up while I was at the school, they did it anyway. Great service. Friendly town.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
6  Thank piratebrat

Been to Copper Inn? Share your experiences!