“" Home Away from Home"”

Holiday Inn Express Winnemucca
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Winnemucca
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I came to revisit my hometown Winnemucca and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express to me this is the nicest one. Very clean hotel my room was excellent .My son used the pool all day this place has the biggest indoor pool I've seen. The staff was wonderful when we checked in and when we checked out. This place has a good breakfast. We stayed 4 days. And I know next holidays I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: High floor is the Best!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Alberto E
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Winnemucca

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this very friendly place. The room was clean and we slept well in the comfortable bed. The breakfast bar was excellent. For a small town, this was an excellent hotel. We also enjoyed having a flat screen TV.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barbgoodkin
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed at this holiday Inn Express while we were waiting for our home to be ready. I stayed for about a week. This was the cleanest hotel I stayed in the room was so nice and clean everyday. Lobby was so clean and welcoming. And the breakfast Bar had a pancake machine so cool. I enjoyed the spa and clean towels. Very Very Nice Place to stay. I really recommend anyone to stay.

Room Tip: Third floor is the Best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Viviana S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here several times in the past few years. The only problem that I have encountered during my two most recent stys was with the television reception. This property has a serious problem with DirecTV. The hotel manager promised me she would solve the problem immediately. On both occasions the manager graciously provided me with a discount.

I would very much like to see this hotel install an automatic front door which would allow much easier entry and exit with luggage and for the disabled.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lance11
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have to say that this has to be one of the Best Experiances that I have had traveling in such a great while. The Hotel is Imacculant, The outside grounds are clean, the pool area is always organized and plenty of towel to dry off. The Rooms are Excellent, comfortable beds, plenty of pillows, flat screen tv and the bathrooms are really good size. But best of all was the staff that runs this hotel from the front desk, cleanning staff to the manegers. Lillian Vasquez, Juena Canales, Jolene Whelan, Lissette Diaz and Silvia Solis. Thank you all for a Great Stay.

Room Tip: Im sure thay have a room to suit your needs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Scott M
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I really liked this hotel nice staff impressed with the breakfast. This hotel has the biggest pool. My room was clean and I even was able to have our pet with us . Most places don't even allow pets. I will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank BruceRodriguez
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Well let's see. Have to book a room with these guys. Had to repeat my information to the guy 10 different times over the phone. Took me a hour to book a room. When I got there the lady that was working then. Didn't have any customer service at all. Rude. My stuff still wasnt in the computer right at all. I'm a rewards member and gave her my card. Along with my credit card. When it was all said and done asked if my membership number was on there. She said no. Well what was the point of me giving you my card if you aren't going to look are put it on it. Also the guy ahead of me is a reward member also. She made sure he got his reward stuff when checking in. But sure forgot to make sure I got mine after checking in. Also the beds wasn't that comfortable at all.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Eddie114
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winnemucca, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Eddie114,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Winnemucca.

Karen G.