Super 8 Winnemucca NV
Winnemucca Inn(Winnemucca)
Economy Inn(Winnemucca)
Town House Motel(Winnemucca)
View Hotel
All reviewsnight clerkroom was cleanstopping placeking bedvery pleasant staycross country tripstaff was friendlywill stay there againthe main streetmotelsuper8toasternevadainternetpethighwaycasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Super 8 is a consistent quality at decent prices. We know what to expect and rely on good service. We stay in these often and this property met all our needs. If the chain ever improves their breakfast offering, I will give them 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I got to the super 8 in Winnemucca at about 11:30 pm the night of check in. The night clerk was not extremely friendly, he also gave me a hard time because the room was put on a credit card and I didn't want to give him another one for incidentals. He kept telling me he really shouldn't allow me to check in without the credit card on file, but he will. Also offering me a minimal amount off the room since I asked for a ground floor room since we were originally given a 2nd floor room.. We had a non smoking room (as I had my 6 year old, 3 year old and 8 month old twins with me).I had a 2 car seats to haul in from my vehicle (as I have infant twins)and I had to do it without the stroller because there was no ramp to our room. The hallway stunk like smoke, there was just a grungy feel to the room as well. The water pressure was good in the shower, but over all, I wasn't really satisfied, but I have stayed in worse in Winnemucca.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family