“Simple”

Motel 6 Winnemucca
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Winnemucca
“Simple”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Just like 90% of motel 6's nothing special for what you pay. The beds weren't bad, showers were warm and you have some basic cable. I can't complain the price was fair. I would stay there again. I can't really say much more cause it was just a motel 6. I can also throw this out there you are next to a few fast food places and a gas station. You won't have to go far for food and fuel.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Los Banos
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I can't stand to pay an arm and a leg just to stay overnight. We had a decent room with a decent bed and shower. Had some good coffee that was available in the early am in the lobby. The little clerk was a plus in the am as she was so happy and jubilant with a big smile and a great recommendation for the local restaurant down the street called "the griddle." We arrived at 7 or 8 and left at 6 and paid around $60.00. My extra $20 to $40.00 bucks I saved from going to a more pretentious motel I will enjoy spending elsewhere.

Room Tip: We always request NonSmoking and a 2nd story QUIET room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank notechno
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This Motel 6 has gone "1950's Flash Gordon future design" to include hard vinyl floors but worse built-in table and bench seat. By the way, in this 3.5-week trip I have stayed at no less than 8 Motel 6’s and during the past 7 months, I have stayed with Motel 6 at least 30 times. Thus, I am comparing; some went overboard with the remodel. This “total” 1950’s remodel look to the future to include “loud colors” is not traveler friendly; hard vinyl floors, bench seating, etc. are not comforting. And then, I was charged an additional $10 for the newer remodeled room. These new vinyl floors are hard and uncomfortable and need to be mopped every day; at least. This has been a bad Motel 6 decision…

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Winnemucca hotels

California, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2012

we checked in as always the frist thing I do is check the linen, well it looked like the bed hadn't been changed from the last person who had stayed in the room, it was also very dusty, carpet was dirty and pubic hair was on the tolit.. we went to the front desk they tried to give us another room but that room was ocuppied, so we told the clerk to give us sheets and we would change the bed ourself's I always carry a can of lysol spray with me so needless to say we gave the room some cleaning ourself.. and the price was too high for what you get,, no in room coffee, no shampoo, and wifi was extra.. will never stay there again when in Winnemucca if nothing is avabile I will resort to sleep in my car much cleaner

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Corte Madera
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The rooms were very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Lola, the receptionist was delightful and we had a nice talk about Winnemucca, its history and I really appreciated that. I will always stay at this motel when I travel on Nevada US 80 again.

John Buckmaster

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Silverada Little League would like to Thank the Motel 6 in Winnemucca for the great accommodations. The friendly staff, clean rooms, and pool was more than we expected. Thank you for letting us take over the hotel for the entire week we were there. The kids and family could not have been more pleased. If and when we have to travel to Winnemucca we will be staying at the Motel 6. Thank you to the house cleaners for keeping up with the rooms and providing us with plenty of towels. Again Thank You for the accommodations!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family needed an overnight stay on a trip to California. There weren't any available hotels in Winnemucca when trying to book the day before except this one. The price was reasonable, however the hotel was nothing to brag about. The front desk stated that there is hardly ever any availability in Winnemucca. Wish there was a better selection there. The biggest complaint was how dirty the bathroom was. Yuck!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family