WINNER WONDERLAND

“Rooms are nice, breakfast is adequate. Noise can be a...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Winnemucca

Days Inn Winnemucca
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Winnemucca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

So we booked this as a pit stop trip. It was a last minute thing so we booked it then realized about five minutes later we needed a second room. So we went back online and booked a second. We arrived less than a half hour later, so I proceeded to check in while the men parked and situated everything. I introduced myself and that's when he handed me my room key. I thanked him and asked if I can get the key for the second room also. To which he responded "you only booked one room". Ummm "you must be mistaken I booked a second ten minutes later." I then proceeded to give my confirmation codes for each to which I received a dumbfounded look, "I have no idea what those numbers mean..." After reminding him that he must have a way to look it up in the computer and of not there's someone who can even if its by phone. I also handed him my phone so he could read the information on my phone saying I had booked two rooms seven minutes apart. Ok so after a phone call to his manager who responded with "just give them a room" we were checked in. Ok so this IS a pet friendly motel... We won't use an "h" here. It REEKED of pet odor our cat was on end she's never been in the smell of any pet including herself. This room definitely needed an airing out and possibly new carpets and paint. After the check in ordeal I decided I didn't have the energy to ask for a different room and just passed out with my own blanket. The morning breakfast was a joke cereal and juice from a juice machine of which I can only guess hasn't had clean lines since it got carpet. Everything it outdated and it reeked horribly in the morning. I just was happy to get out only 7 hours after checking in.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Photogriver
Klamath Falls
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

After 16 hour drive we looked forward to a hot bath - but, alas, no tub drain stopper. Clerk tried to find a rubber stopper - to no avail. She then switched rooms for us (we moved our own luggage, of course). New room had hot and cold reverse on the faucet handle, but it didn't matter: there was no water above 90 degrees Fahrenheit. So much for the hot bath (or shower) Thankfully the toilets flushed. This simply was not an $80 room (less with AAA discount - but still not worth the price)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Winnemucca hotels