“You get more than your money's worth!”
Review of Town House Motel

Town House Motel
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Winnemucca
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a Mom & Pop operation that's been owned by this couple for 33 years. They seem to take a lot of pride in their motel and are eager to accommodate and satisfy their guests. I checked in early and they still had three rooms waiting for the carpet to dry from a recent shampooing earlier in the morning. They set me up in a corner room, but was concerned because I couldn't view my motorcycle from my room's window. The room was pre-cooled (very hot day - 105F) prior to my arrival. The air conditioner was quieter than most hotels/motels I've stayed in, and I've stayed in some nice ones, such as Radisson, Marriott, etc. The room was exceptionally clean including the carpets, bedding, and furniture. The walls and ceiling were clean with new appearing paint, although I know it had not been recently painted. I felt like no one had stayed there before me. The room was that nice. I had absolutely no concern about prior contamination by other guests. I recommend this motel for anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay for a restful sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Dennis P

Reviewed July 2, 2013

So glad we found this locally-owned gem. It takes me back to road trips with my parents where the owners took personal pride in their establishments. Very comfortable, impeccable room. Quiet, nice king bed, frig, microwave. Went to The Martin Hotel for a Basque family style dinner - perfect combination for an overnight stop on the road.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Clean, room appeared updated, very friendly and helpful service, refrigerator in room, felt safe. Shower saver on shower that seems to save a lot of water. :) Even though we were last guests to arrive that night, there was a place to park close to room. Convenient location off main route. Would recommend to anyone traveling through!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This a place I would never have pulled in off of the highway to try, but thanks to Trip Advisor I did. We checked in easily, and walked into a sparkling clean room. It was spotless! The king sized bed was perfectly comfortable with nice sheets. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. The Wifi was free and good. They even had nice toiletries in the bathroom. No breakfast, but there is a good place just across the main street. I can highly recommend the place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DorothyB13
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This small, one story roadside motel harkens to a time gone by, when individual owners looked forward to greeting travelers and providing them with a clean, and welcoming night's lodging. Tom and Annamaria are charming hosts, will do whatever they can to make you comfortable. The facility is not fancy, but it is extremely well maintained, the sheets and towels are as white and soft as can be, and we will stop again. Did I mention the price is right?

Room Tip: The higher numbered rooms get the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kaardiner
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's was very good hotel for the price. It was certainly comparable to others in the $100 range. The owner was friendly and helpful in offering advice on where to eat. Clean comfortable rooms with a hot shower. And for us long term travellers there is a laundromat across the road - so convenient.
Also only a 200m walk to a great breakfast place.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tinmanlinda
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were looking for a pet-friendly motel for a one night stay and my internet search brought up the Town House Motel. The reviews were very good and correct. The room was spotless, and the bed was every comfortable. It is a small, quiet, single-story motel, and you can park outside your room. The exterior was in great shape and also spotless. The price was also very reasonable as was the pet deposit. I spoke to the owner when I reserved the room and she was so nice and helpful. On the day we arrived her daughter was in the office and she too was very nice and provided us with some recommendations for dinner. We were disappointed we could not stay on our return because the motel was sold out! Good for you, Ann Marie!

Room Tip: Reserve early and they do sell out!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family