“Great Food And Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Corvallis, Oregon
“Great Food And Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

You know how you are when you're tired and yet you have a hankering for something to eat? Well, I called up the local Pizza Hut and ended up having a very friendly conversation with the order-taker, there. She helped me choose the right food and brought it over to me with a smile and every extra that you could possibily get from that store. She also put together a bang-up salad that she made sure looked as appealing as it tasted. The order and the delivery were seamless. So I gave her a twenty-dollar tip. Get your food here, weary travellers!

Visited January 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good veggie pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Good , quality pizza. Served fast and by friendly people. Sometimes small town chins suffer from consistent quality, but this place was very good

Visited November 2012
Spokane, Washington
“A good hot meal! Delivered fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I really liked the pizza, as allways! I disliked having to breath between bites. The delivery person brought plates, napkins, pepper and chezze pakets and a soda to wash it all down. Being tired out from my trip as I was, that was really nice!

Visited October 2012
Winnemucca, Nevada
“Out of everything.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Took my kids for lunch so they could get pizzas and I could have salad bar. My son wanted lemonade. They were out. My daughter wanted chocolate milk. They were out. I wanted salad. They were out. So three strikes before ever actually ordering, we should have left. We didn't though, we each ordered a personal size pizza. It took about 35 minutes for them to make the pizzas- and the store was empty! I ordered 2 toppings on mine and they got them incorrect. The server never came bak so I could tell her it was wrong and by that time I was too hungry to wait any more so I just picked the toppings off and ate it. The pizza tasted ok, but it wasn't what I wanted or what I asked for. At least it was cheap, I guess.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Winnemucca, Nevada, United States
“It's a pizza hut”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

It is what it is. But Pizza Hut has great sauce. These guys are always on top of the game.

Visited April 2012