“Closest to real mexican food”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Winnemucca
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This restaurant has been around for years, and has been the best Mexican food I have found in Winnemucca.. If you find their salsa is too mild just say so and they will bring you hotter salsa.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Good food, and fast service. We will be baqck on the next trip.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I am a local in in Winnemucca and on this Sunday afternoon we stop off at Las Margaritas for an early dinner. I am very fond of the owner Jose but, sometimes his help leaves little tobe desired. On this late afternoon the help was slow, we did get the chips and salsa right away and then it went to slow mode. I had the Chile relleno it was very good, I just wish it was a little larger and my wife had the Carnasda Burrito, She enjoyed it very much, it is full of steak. Mother inlaw had the suiza, She enjoyed it as well And as always the Margarita's was great. Over all I enjoy going to Las Mararitas and it is always a pleasure seening Jose Meza, He is a great man with a big heart, He gives back to the community. Of course I will go back - Somedays are better than others and just like a person - we all have are good & bad days (lol) Happy eating to you and yours

Reviewed November 11, 2011

The service is on par with most restaurants in the area, however, you’ll be seated in the bar area if you arrive before 5:00 p.m. to make it easier for the server(s) to serve you and not have to walk to the “restaurant” side of the house. I have eaten dinner here on several occasions and lunch a few times. The food served for lunch seems to have been made the day before (Pork Carnitas) are always dry before dinner time, and the carb free beans seem to be out of a can, not “home-made” if you will. I’ll not give any negative reviews/remarks as it does provide decent food and service.

This eatery has been in Winnemucca for some time and is a favorite among the locals.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We were very happy we decided to eat here. The waitress was fun and the food was great. could have shared a meal, we will return