Wendover Nugget Hotel and Casino
$45
  • Pool
$59
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat casinopoker roomthe room was nicestarbucksfunslots
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

At first look the place seems like your run of the mill by the side of the highway casino if that highway was in Mexico!!! I'm not prejudice and being from California I know many Hispanics are hard working honest people but here seems to be the element you may find down in tj or other parts of Mexico, I ordered a drink and got half a twenty back from the waitress, I've seen this scam before where they take two bills tape them to a one Dollar bill the ends and make three twenties out of it, they usually pass it along to an unsuspecting tourist and wrap him up with security for passing bogus bills also how can two guys playing twenty one side by side get dealt eleven strait hands of fourteen between them in a row when the dealer drew eighteen and higher every hand playing with a single deck? I asked a dealer at the rainbow room later that evening what the odds were and he said there aren't any "it's impossible" he said...

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Hunthuntandhunt
Reviewed November 29, 2012

we had a great time at the nugget the last time we went we went and played some keno and some slots and did pretty good. There was definately not as smoke as other casinos and it made it a more enjoyable experiance. And it helps that there is a starbucks there and open poker tables

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I and my wife like the Machines and always we have better chance at the Nugget. Also I we love the music and show at night.
We love rooms and my brother -in - law with his family are there at weekends. We are coffee drinker and your Starbuks is wonderful

Hassan

Room Tip: Rooms are so clean and big.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hassan B
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was in Wendover last week and every morning went to the Starbucks -- very friendly service and my chai tea was great every morning!! The Nugget has one of my very favorite slot machines -- the Wizard of Oz that plays four people -- very fun -- Starbucks and Slots -- can't beat it!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My last stay at the nugget was thorougly enjoyable. However, I would have preferred the cocktail waitresses to be more plentiful. The slots took a lot of my money, but that's wendover. The room was lacking in homely decor. With that being said my next stay in wendover will be at the nugget.

• Stayed: December 2011