“Good place to "Play"”

Wendover Nugget Casino
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Have been to this casino on several occasions over the past few years and always had a good time. Good slot play, food and shops.

1  Thank James S

Reviewed April 25, 2014

They had a great little Taco place here that began with a T Her tacos were made fresh in front of you. They were really tasty and she was very friendly. I am so sorry I could not remember her name. Loved the tacos, tamale,tostadas, much more .filled my gut with tasty food.

1  Thank TINYTIMM1963
Reviewed February 21, 2014

There was no air circulation in the casino, the music was far too loud and definitely a different type of clientele at night!

1  Thank Jeanne M
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Won a little money and they tried to ban me from the casino! Do not go here!!! I lost like $3000 right off the bat, then I ended up winning a little more than that. This casino must really be hurting for money!!!sealers were nice, but pit bosses are sharks!!! Feel bad the dealers have to work there.

2  Thank Jazz3131
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I like to win and Wendover is the place. The people are amazing and friendly the food is great, and there is not place I would have rather have been.

1  Thank Sarah S