“Tasty”

Pancho and Willie's
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Pancho & Willie's offers upscale Mexican cuisine and drink specialties in our Cantina. Try classic menu items like sizzling fajitas and classic enchiladas. The beautiful bar is stocked with dozens of imported tequilas, beers, and other libations. Our signature $3 house blend margaritas anytime!
Grapeland, Texas, United States
“Tasty”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I had the taco salad. It was huge! Could not eat it all. Good prices and the three dollar margaritas were excellent. Service was good and the chips and salsa were great. You had 3 salsas to choose from: mild, medium and spicy. Great Atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carey T

Duchesne, Utah
“Favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We like to eat here when we are in Wendover. They bring you out chips and salsa with 3 choices of salsa all of them are delicious. My favorite part of the meal is the corn bread type side dish. I am not sure what it is called but it is my FAVORITE side on my plate! Portions are huge and I can't finish them. My husband and I shared the taco plate that came with 3 soft shell tacos. You have your choice between beef chicken and pork. We get 1 of each. The meat has great flavor.

Service was very prompt and helpful.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bonnie Davies C
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Very good”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

First time here and service was impeccable. Ask if we wanted to add guacamole to our chips -we said yes. Good choice. Fresh & the cilantro w/little garlic & lime was excellent. Sprinkled on top was fresh white cheese. Very good. I choice the premium margaretta which was excellent. Partner went with the grilled halibut steak. He loved it. I choose the pork carnitas with corn tortillas. All very good. I enjoyed it all very much.

1 Thank Christina W
“Slow service, good chips and drinks, salty food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try this highly rated food. Hostess took a while to figure out how to seat us while also continuing her conversation with her coworker.
We waited nearly 10min for our server to come by and offer us drinks to order.
Chips and salsa and drinks were great!
Food, highly over-salted...
Would not return

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank EuroEri
vancouver, bc
“Best Stuffed Shrimp”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant as the food and service is excellent. Chips and fresh salsa (3 different kinds) is offered before your order arrives...so good. Order the stuffed shrimp and will not be disappointed. When I visit Wendover I always make sure to eat at least once at this restaurant.

Visited August 2013