“Romantic evening with great wine and food.”
Review of Romanza

Romanza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor exquisite Italian Cuisine and enjoy Tuscan inspired dishes including authentic pastas as well as fire-grilled steaks and handcrafted specialty dishes.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were so pleased to have Jimmie as our waiter. He was very attentive and did a great job. The meals were great and very generous. The port wine was a great way to top it all off. Top of the line service.

There are newer reviews for Romanza

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service was good, the atmosphere is nice, but the food just didn't equal the setting. We had high hopes when we entered and the waiters and staff all greeted us with smiles. The bread they put on the table was delicious and the wine list was good. The items on the menu sounded delicious. My husband ordered the linguini with clams and was truly disappointed. I don't think there was enough pasta in there to satisfy my 5 year old grandson and the clams were rubbery and over cooked. When the waiter asked about the food we did tell him about the portion size of the pasta. He offered to get more for us, but we were almost done eating by then. I ordered the lasagna as I usually do when I try a new Italian restaurant - if that's good everything else should be too, right! I was also disappointed. It was just average. The cheese had no flavor and the sauce was just average in flavor. I can get average from the grocery freezer, I don't want to go out to dinner and get average. This could be a very good restaurant with a little help.

2  Thank Mary V
Reviewed June 1, 2014

That we have had the good fortune in which to dine ~ difficult to describe the ambience. Suffice to say it works. Wait staff is exceptional ~ unfortunately, the kitchen doesn't live up to its name but they do try hard and we WILL come back. For those who like the particulars, our bill was $119 inc two appetizers/entrees, 2 drinks, one bottle of wine, tip, taxes but no desserts. Ladies, break out the "little black dress" - ths place will make it worthwhile ~ it's beautiful.....

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good service, good food and great Potato Soup. Very nice and quiet, love the video walls. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our waiter was just great, food was good, Italian and Tuscan. Very romantic ambience and fancy restaurant