“The best in wendover”
Review of Romanza

Romanza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor exquisite Italian Cuisine and enjoy Tuscan inspired dishes including authentic pastas as well as fire-grilled steaks and handcrafted specialty dishes.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is where we dine In Wendover when we go there for the weekend. We have had a lot of choices from the menus and ALL have been five star. The creamy dressing is to die for and the Layeredcake Shiraz is super. We have had Milo as our waiter and he is fab.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Let's begin with Claudia, she was wonderful. She told us that she had worked there for about 3 years. Her service was impeccable. When previously reading the reviews we made sure that we checked on our reservation to ensure we were able to get a table. The table setting was wonderful. They even had charters on the table. A wonderful wine selection as well. They start you out with bread and oil/vinegar and butter. Great flavor. You can have a starter. Although they were out of calamari we chose to continue with just a meal. The table side service for the salad and putting it together directly in front of you was great. The soup was "to die for" Then we ordered our meal, They even went so far as to put an additional sauce on my pasta as I did not want exactly what was on the menu. Quite accommodating, which is rare. The prices were reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates Italian food.
The soup was fantastic. Only wish I could figure out how to make it.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We had an excellent meal at Romanza. There were four in our group and all enjoyed their meal. The service was good and we enjoyed our buy 1 entree get one free from our package.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My partner & I had been here for second time. It was great again. We ordered a bottle of red Cabernet and they were out of first bottle. We selected another bottle which was good. A California red "freak show" I believe was the name. Smooth but a little on tart side for me but partner loved it. I had the Caesar salad. Waiter tossed salad @ table-side, nice touch. Fresh croutons & lettuce. Dressing was right on on just the right amount. I went with the chicken mushroom cannoli & white sauce which had perfect rich flavor. Fresh ricotta, yummy! My only suggestion would be to cut back on two layers of pasta. By the end it was too thick & I had to remove one layer to eat. Just too much starch taste. Overall it was very good. Too full for desert! Service was excellent again for the second time. Nice dinner & worth it. Highly recommend. Partner had the shrimp pasta which he said was delicious.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was several months late giving my wife her mother's day dinner. We went here with my son and his family. It was great. Service is wonderful (makes you feel special), food was great. We live here, so we don't go often, but when we do, it's always special for us. Highly recommend.