“nice place, ok food”
Review of Romanza

Romanza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor exquisite Italian Cuisine and enjoy Tuscan inspired dishes including authentic pastas as well as fire-grilled steaks and handcrafted specialty dishes.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was ok. I wasn’t blown away by anything. We found the food to be pretty average. It was priced good though it was not that expensive. The service was a little slow, but not to bad. I liked the way the restaurant was set. It is perfect for a quiet romantic dinner. It was dark in there but I liked it. There was a table of somewhat older people who had a hard time seeing the menus and had to use their cell phones to light the menus up. We will probably go back again sometime and try different items and see if it’s better. The location is easy and there are not a lot of choices in Wendover anyways.

There are newer reviews for Romanza

Reviewed November 29, 2012

we had the best service and our group of 8 each had a different dish all looked awesome and my steak melted in my mouth. The Napa wines are well priced

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had dinner Sat. 11/10/12 with Jimmy as our Server and it was a fabulous. The lobster was excellent and Jimmy is a super Server. Always looking after your needs and always a smile on his face even when the Bears lose.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have eaten there twice while in town gambling and celebrating special occasions and the food and service has been wonderful both times. The price is right and it's a nice way to get away from the casino noise. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

A couple weeks ago, my husband and I spent the weekend in Wendover. We stayed at the Montego Bay Casino-the rooms are beautiful there! We wanted to eat somewhere nice but not spend all our gambling money :) We decided to eat at the Romanza, it's Italian Fine Dining. I had the three cheese tortellini---AMAZING! My husband had a steak, which was cooked to perfection. The manager (Jason) is very helpful and nice, always walking around to the booths checking on customers. Our servers name was Claudia and she was so sweet and accommodating. Whatever we asked for, she was very quick and helpful. I loved Romanza and we will definitely be back soon!