“Consistently - great food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steak House

Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wendover's Steak House offers the finest in steaks and seafood as well as an abundant wine assortment to complement any dish. The elegant atmosphere sets the tone for an unforgettable dinner.
Alberta, Canada
“Consistently - great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have eaten here a few times over the years and have always enjoyed by experience. This is run as a higher-end restaurant and not a café. Prices do reflect a higher end restaraunt but the food is great, portions excellent, and the staff has always been fantastic. I try to come here whenever I am in Wendover!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank I_Roam_AB

Sanibel
“Best prime rib ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This town we seem to hit when heading to Chgo Last time this restaurant was closed probably a Monday Well this time we got it right and wow it is one of the best Prime Rib We have ever had I got the smaller portion and hubby got the big guy service by Lupe was exceptional All I can say is Dont miss if going thru West wendover Nv you will not be disappointed its in the Rainbow Casino

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank nanainfla
Walla Walla, Washington
“Really angry!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have worked in the restaurant industry most of my life, including a stint as a food and beverage manager for the Hilton hotel chain, and I found our experience here SHOCKING! We stood in line at the Montego Bay Players Club for quite a while to make reservations for our last night in Wendover. We had guests, and we wanted our last night to be special. Upon arrival, we were told we had no reservation, but perhaps they could "squeeze us in". They asked for a confirmation number (fourth time in Wendover; never asked for a confirmation number for any of the restaurants before). His manner indicated that somehow this was our fault. The hostess then put her nose in the air, and ordered us to "follow her" in a manner more befitting a prison guard than a restaurant hostess. I have always trained my hostesses to say "right this way, please". Much friendlier, in my opinion. We were seated, and ordered drinks. I was served the worst lemon drop I've ever tasted in a glass with a huge crack and chip on the rim that would have torn my lip wide open if my friend across from me hadn't noticed it. All the drinks served to our table at $8-10 a pop were undrinkable. At this point, we decided to vacate our table so they could give it to someone that they believed actually had a reservation. I really think it was their loss; we're foodies who order appetizers, drinks, entrees and dessert. At their prices our check would have been huge, if they had given us a chance. We went elsewhere and had a lovely meal. Never again! Our waiter was charming; none of this was his fault.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Karen L
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great service and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Again this year we went to the Steak House located in the Rainbow Casino Resort and again were impressed with the food and service. In our experience there is not a bad choice on the menu and something for everyone. Gustaphson was our waiter last year and again this year and provided great service and a wonderful experience.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sunrunner007
Chilliwack, Canada
“prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

four of us had an early dinner and found the service to be very good, the staff was knowledgeable about the menu and provide good recommendations. While the others had steaks my prime rib appeared to be the tables favourite.

• Visited July 2013