“Good place for comfort food”

Bella's Restaurant and Espresso
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Welcome to Bella's! We serve breakfast, lunch and dinners all day! All our food is home made, from our fresh baked bread and deserts to our jams, sauces and salad dressings! Need a pick-me-up? Our coffee is specially roasted for us in small batches for superior quality and flavor! Coffee not your cup of tea? We have an eclectic selection of fine tea from around the world! Time to relax? Enjoy a top shelf cocktail from our full service bar, an ice cold domestic or imported beer or even a glass of wine with your dinner! No matter what your taste we have something for you!
Reviewed March 14, 2014

When we were there in February, there were not many customers for our evening and morning meal. The service was fast and the waitresses were very nice. They appeared to be students and one was doing her homework at an empty table when she was not busy with customers. I took that as a good sign of a concerned employer. The food was traditional comfort food and we found it acceptable. The restaurant also served espressos and lattes and was open at 6 AM, so I was able to pick up an early morning latte to bring back to the motel for my wife to enjoy while she was still in bed.

There are newer reviews for Bella's Restaurant and Espresso

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Recommended by RV park owners. Really good food, waitress recommended sharing because portions are big. Friendly staff. Will definitely return on our way back through. Don't recommend latte in the am but heard breakfast is super!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Reccomended by Rest Inn Motel. Food was pretty good. Looks like it used to be a McDonalds or BurgerKing. Staff was friendly.
We just had dinner there.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Well, first of all, I don't believe anybody ever goes to Wells as a destination. It is truly in the middle of no where. But, if, like hundreds of people a day you stop there for gas, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bella's. It's in the middle of the tourist trade area so you won't need to go out of your way. The prize on the menu is the 'Chicken Fried Steak' and it's not for the lite eater. In the first place it's huge, but then, it's followed by a generous portion of mashed potatoes and gravy and of course the vegetable and salad.
I got there fairly late in the evening and there were not many people there. It was cold and windy outside. However, this was to my advantage because I got to visit with the very friendly wait staff.
My sainted mother never cooked chicken fried steak so good. (other wise, I'd have said 'it's just like mom used to make.
So if you're there anyway, Don't miss it.
Full range of Mexican food on the menu if that's more to your taste.

1  Thank DrWJH3
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent friendly service. Large selection of good food and satisfying portions. Quality and quantity of food was worth the price.