Silverland Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Silver Queen Hotel(Virginia City)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Virginia City Inn(Virginia City)
View Hotel
Gold Hill Hotel(Virginia City)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastin townnicest hotelroom was cleanvery nice staywild horsesupon checkgreat poolcheck in processluggage cartother hotelsdesk clerkbusiness tripa great place to stayold westhotel roomjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were there for the Virginia City Grand Prix weekend. It was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The complementary breakfast needed something hot included and the coffee was poor tasting. I went other places in town for coffee and came to the conclusion it must be the water in that town! Anyway, it was a nice, comfortable, convenient, place to call home for a few days! We will return!

Room Tip: Ask for a canyon view, but if there for the race remember to shut your windows! Even rooms above the parking lot are nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel before. While Virginia City has wonderful hotels to visit and learn of the history of he city, this is the only one that allows for excellent comfort. Beds are clean, comfortable and welcome after a long day of exploring the city. The water pressure is excellent and immediately heats up. I had a Jr. Suite and it is well worth the money for the large, clean Jacuzzi spa especially when the jets are on. They have a continental breakfast which is about the same as any other but I don't believe any other hotel in town has this feature. Just be aware that they have a very young girl who works there that tries to lock the door early. It was very quiet being right near the elevator and breakfast area. Did hear the chairs scrape against the floor from those who can't lift them but overall it was a great stay as expected.

Room Tip: Staying at the end of the hall may offer a quieter stay as its further from the general area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed in a suite the first night on the first floor, perfectly located between the exit to the parking lot and the guest area for the continental breakfast. Very comfortable room and bed. Woke up feeling very rested. The continental breakfast was great with many choices of food from fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee, cereals, bagels, english muffins and a variety of muffins. It's exactly what I expected being "Continental". The indoor pool looked very clean and inviting, (next time I will bring my swimwear). We decided to stay a second night but sadly had to move rooms as the one we had was reserved. The room was not a suite and on the second floor, smaller of course, but just as nice. I find the prices reasonable but will spend the few extra bucks for the suite in the future. I like having a microwave & fridge along with the jacuzzi. I found the staff to be pleasant and accomodating. They seemed to like what they do unlike the guy at the fudge shop. Sorry I bothered you to buy some expensive OLD fudge. Will not be making that mistake again... Overall, a very nice stay in VC and will be visiting on a annual basis, and of course staying at the Silverland Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank karlinek
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Our at the Silverland was not a good experience at all. I believe the walls are made of paper and the carpet had red stains on it. We had to be up early to drive back to Portland and I was kept up all night due to neighbors chatter until after 2AM. All I can say is I was not impressed. You should not be able to hear your neighbors television and normal voice conversations. The woman working the front desk the morning we left was not personable at all. Our next visit we will be staying at the Sugarloaf Mountain Motel again..much better all the way around.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the second floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Allison51806
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Every time we have stayed, it has been clean, quiet, welcoming and enjoyable. The rooms are a bit small for the price, but the beds are comfy and the room is clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, spend the extra and get the bigger room, trust me!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family