“Decent Food”

Palace Saloon & Restaurant
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nothing spectacular here. My husband got the Hawaiian burger & I got the BBQ Beef. Husband loved his burger but the BBQ Beef was dried out. Awesome drink prices made it worth while. Service was slow to seat us, waited 5 minutes at the door and were the only ones in line. Once we were seated service was okay.

1  Thank Jennifer L

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I liked the beer but not the smokers who sneek in and smoke.. Perhaps the management needs to keep an eye on smokers..

Reviewed July 6, 2012

One of the many fine eating places in Virginia City. The service and food are top notch!

1  Thank Jeanne L
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were here on a weeknight. Most eateries close at 6:00 PM. Good food and srvice.

1  Thank Terry H
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here recently while exploring Virginia City. The food here is fantastic. I had the Elk Burger that was really good. My wife had the Reuben, which she really enjoyed.

Highly recommend Palace Saloon & Restaurant for lunch.

1  Thank WorldTravelers34