“Good choice and Family Friendly”

Comstock Corner Cafe
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Virginia City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped in and had a Reuben with Onion ring basket and my husband had their Comstock hamburger special with fries. We both enjoyed our lunch. They serve large drinks and refills on sodas. We were glad we stopped.The service was great.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The waitress was busy with many many people, but she was kind and thoughtful. Our Teriyaki Burgers were AMAZING- peppers, onions and pineapple spilling out the bun! And veggies and pickles made it feel like a salad! I also got a peach smoothie- fantastic! My husband and I loved it- and we're usually fussy. I would go back.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Donuts made while you wait! We had lunch here couple local beers along with the normal offerings. Had the buffalo chili which was full of huge chunks of meat in a rich sauce. Burger with thick cut bacon and some of the best onion rings I've ever had. Wait staff was great and very talkative and at one point the cook came out to say hello. Place is great wish it was in Dallas so we could eat here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've eaten lunch here a few times now and it was great each time. They have some unique selections, such as a breakfast burrito with country gravy on top. Where else can you find that? It seemed to be a very fitting food item for the region, and and interesting blend of country American and Mexican. It was delicious and also huge! They have a good selection of both unhealthy and healthy offerings. The staff are very friendly too. The atmosphere is uniquely historic Virginia City, but it doesn't have the "tourist trap" feel of some of the other eateries along the main street. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We visited Virginia City in February, during the slow season. We asked a local where to eat, and he suggested the Comstock Café. It was great. Much of their fare is home made and cooked to order. It turned out they were one of maybe 2 or 3 places open to eat after 4pm at that time of year, but that didn't disappoint us, as long as the Comstock Corner Café was open.