“Fun ride”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

The people running it were very friendly and knowledgable, and ride was great fun, although for the price, it would have been nice to have 2 laps of the oval, as the ride was over in less than 5 minutes.

The photos they took are great, although also a bit pricey.

1 Thank DBPaul

Klamath Falls, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Giddyup and Hang onto Your Hats!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had our first stagecoach ride and were so glad it was with TNT Stagelines. They were so personable and friendly. We were given some history about the stage coaches and what travel in them was like 'back in the day' then we loaded up and were off. Our travel speed was about 10 mph until we reached the top of the hill and we came down that hill at about 25 mph. This doesn't seem like much, I realize, comparing it to car travel but when you are inside that Concord coach and the team of horses are racing downhill it will thrill you! Then after it is all over you are given the opportunity to purchase pictures of yourself taken just after you have boarded and then again during the 'ride' itself. They are reasonably priced and no pressure is placed on you. Can't wait for my second ride...I'm riding shotgun next time...up top with the driver!

Visited June 2012
5 Thank ladybirdhougen
Dadeville, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“what a ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Wished it had been longer...what a hoot, the staff is very friendly and understanding. It seems I lost my ticket before I got there and they were kind enough to accept my receipt...by all means get a photo

Visited June 2012
3 Thank sidney064
Suisun City, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Ride and Friendly Hosts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

What a fun, fun, fun, ride! I would like to have the ride be a bit longer for the price, but that would not stop me from doing it again. Not only is it a great ride, but the super-friendly folks that run the attraction give you a little history about stage coaches. Hard to believe that travellers actually slept in those things on cross country trips.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank OriginalGT
Minden, NV
134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 290 helpful votes
“Awesome ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I've had the pleasure to write the stagecoach in Virginia City 3 or 4 times. Everytime we have visitors from out of town - it is a must-do. Always great fun. Just hold onto your hat! It is a real life "thrill ride"!

Visited August 2011