“I love lobster the best in boomtown”

The Buffet at Boomtown
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Verdi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Modesto, California
“I love lobster the best in boomtown”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm from Modesto ca I like boomtown
My family love the lobster and
I like the rooms and play
Love love
Love love

• Visited September 2012

Reno, Nevada
“The lobster is horrible...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The lobster was like eating rubber bands. No one had more than one and some didn't finish one. We have cooked lobster dinner for my sons birthday forever, we took a break 1 year and never again. Fast food would be better. Buy and cook your own or go somewhere that is not massed produced. I only gave a rating up to 2 because the salad bar was nice and the servers were great.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank PatandBill93
Reno, Nevada, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lobster Buffet...Never again!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I can't rate the food because there is no minus ten! Food was terrible...overcooked, cold and plain bad! Will never return! We spent $145.00 on this meal (should have gone to the Sizzler which is much bettter).

1 Thank Pat G
Oroville, California
“Gas station food is better than this place.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Never will I ever again eat at BoomTown. Its completely horrible. I paid 14.95 for a buffet brunch. They had very limited selection and most of the entrees were burnt from heat lamps. The desserts were some sort of mush, the salald bar offered iceburg lettce and few condiments. No fruit!
When I went to the meat station to get a slice of tri-tip. No one was around for over five minutes to carve meat. Its like no one worked there. I don't blame them. If the food didn't kill them the thick atmosphere of smoke would.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Katydid82
Fairfield, California
“Tasty”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arrived there late Saturday evn. and there was a short wait to be seated. In addition to the lobster, there was tri-tip, ham, popcorn shrimp, fish & chips and quality pizza. Not much in the way of dessert remaining, but otherwise great. Also, from the free-way there was a sign indicating if seating was available.

• Visited October 2012