“Good Food, Rude Waitress”

Sasquatch Tavern & Grill
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Verdi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come visit Verdi's newest Tavern and Grill. It's just minutes from Reno, Somersette and Mogal! We serve sensational drinks and mouth watering dishes. A unique atmosphere is sure to please couples, families and friends alike! BREAKFAST SERVED ON WEEKENDS!
Lake Tahoe
“Good Food, Rude Waitress”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit. The first time was excellent with staff and food. This last visit...the food is still good but the waitress was snotty. We called for a takeout order at 10:49. She (Rebecca) said that lunch did not start until 11 and to call back even though we offered to give her our order. When we called back, we asked for a grilled chicken breast sandwich.She said no and that it would have to be BBQ, cheese or something else. Really? The first time I was there a plain chicken sandwich was no problem. When I went to pickup the food the attitude continued. Felt like she could care less about her customers. The food was fine though.

Visited February 2014

“Hidden gem♥”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food here was amazing!! I heard great reviews from friends who have eaten here so I had to try it out. We arrived around 5pm on a friday night. The place is small, casual, and comfortable.
My husband and I sat at the bar. There were only 2 other customers there. Ordered a few cocktails before we decided to eat dinner. The bartender Dougan was very friendly and attentive.The place started to fill up quick around 6pm. So we decided to place in our dinner order. I ordered the t-bone steak w/ the yukon gold potatoes and my husband ordered the seafood pasta. The food portion was huge! Which I like because I have left overs :)
Both of our dishes were amazing! Both were cooked to perfection. The price was reasonable for how good it was and for the portion you get. We left very happy and satisfied. Great food. Great service! We will be back here again soon :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank floracupcake
Reno, Nevada
“hole in the wall with great food!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Sasquatch in Verdi doesn't look like much from the outside but it has some really great food offerings. I have lunch there when ever we play at Boomtown. It's got a small but nice seating area and a very nice bar. On warm days you can sit outside on the deck for drinks or food!

Visited July 2013
Chestertown, Maryland
“Awesome Find at the End of the Trail!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

After riding motorcycle's all day and ending up on Henness Pass on Harley's. Sasquatch Tavern was like an oasis! The food was great and the beer cold! A locals place for sure, and we were welcomed with friendly conversation. This was a great stop on a month long ride!!!

• Visited July 2013
“Nice on the Deck”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

When we first entered we were up off by the noise and the fact that the dining area was overwhelmed by the bar. However, we sat outside on the deck and it was a whole different ambience. The food was excellent – clearly freshly made from fresh ingredients. We had the cheese quesadilla, which included freshly-made pico de gallo, and the teriyaki mushroom burger, which came with excellent onion rings. Both were very good. Service was also good – attentive but not pushy.

Visited August 2013

Been to Sasquatch Tavern & Grill? Share your experiences!