“Great items and good service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabela's

Cabela's
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Verdi
ducka62
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great items and good service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stopped on the way home and bought some fresh fudge as well as a few other items. We always have great service from Cabela's.

Visited February 2014

Chester, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas Shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stopped in to check out life preservers for myself and a kayaking bubby. Found the Cabela's Guardian Series Angler 3500 on sale. Picked one up for myself and one for my buddy. Also found a few other items that the family would like.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RMBugman
Chico
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“More time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a large store so you need a lot of time to get through it. If you are a outdoor enthusiast or hunter you will find it here. Allow some time!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mark H
Rohnert Park, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I Was Awestruck!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I am not an sportsman type person but this place left me awestruck. From the moment you see the monumental statue of the mountain sheep out front you know this is not like any store you have ever been in before or will ever be in again. The merchandise is beautifully displayed and there is something for everyone, sporty or not. There is a natural history museum in the center of the store and at the back. Over the front entrance as well so make sure you turn around when you enter and look up. There is a shooting gallery which is great fun, I know it is supposed to be for kids but no one in my family has grown up enough to think that is just for kids. They have everything in that store and I mean everything. From soup to nuts they have it all. Even antique rifles for sale, we held a WWII rifle used by the Russian Army. There is also and excellent diner in the store. The food is freshly made and quite delicious. You can not go wrong stopping at Cabela's!!!

Visited September 2013
Sacramento, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“I wish I had a million dollars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Cabelas brings out the kid in me. I love it here! I found a gift for everyone in my family! :D I could easily spend a couple grand on my house, they are needs after all not wants! ;)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dannirose3

Been to Cabela's? Share your experiences!