“Good for a quick meal.”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Tonopah
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
West Covina, Ca
“Good for a quick meal.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

After reading the previous review I was very afraid...so we checked it out. I checked out the help, they were clean, polite and yes they wore gloves while preparing food. The food area was clean, the vegetables were fresh. Thanks to Max we had a very good experience and a good sandwich at a good price. This is a good place to stop by for a lite meal. Give it a try.

Reno
“DISCUSTING!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

As I was in Chevron, on 11/11/13 I watched the Subway manager (in her pajamas) as well as a little girl, touching food, putting away food with no gloves!!! They were putting their hands on their faces in their hair and then touching the cheese, meat and veggies. Oh my I'm so glad that I didn't eat there. There were two other employees in uniform, in the back part of the store throwing bread dough at eachother and at the walls. I asked for the names of these people and all I was able to get was the Manager, Angela and the littler girl was her neice, too young to work I might mention was Shauntrece. Now this is the Manager of the whole Subway, and you allow employees to act like that, bringing a little girl in to work. I guess since you work in you pajamas and run a place like that, have no gloves on and still want to serve this nasty discusting food to people. Shame on you, it's people like you that give others a bad name! I feel sorry for this little town and what they have to deal with!!!!!

• Visited November 2013