“Good food & service...”

Pittman Cafe
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Tonopah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant forms part of the Mizpah Hotel which reopened in Oct 2011 following a year of renovation.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed in the Mizpah hotel, and the Pittman cafe is inside and the most convenient. I had fried pork chops for dinner and they were awesome. Breakfast in the morning as also very good. No complaints.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We've been nearly three weeks on the road, so we are a little jaded. However, we were very impressed with the service. The decor doesn't quite match, but they are closing for two days this week to upgrade the menu and overall look. Here's hoping they match the excellent service. Food is very good.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed at the hotel next door and it was recommended. Dinner was very good. Had breakfast there the next day. A limited menu, no oatmeal so eating healthy was not going to happen. Friendly staff both meals

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My advice is to order the wings and dinner salad, After waiting forever, those finally showed up and they were fantastic, can't say I've tasted better. But our entrees took forever~~~~~~ and when they finally were served were ice cold. Our waitress, about every ten minutes would come by and and make excuses why our meal hadn't come out of the kitchen. When we finally got our meal; my husband had a cold patty melt with limp muchy fries (a hot big mac with fries would've tasted better). I had the salsbury steak, it was luke warm at best, the potatos tasted like instant and the asparagus spears were tough and as big as telephone poles. I ate three bites, took the rest to go, tossed it directly inside of our refigerator, next morning packed it on ice, drove and then gave it to my basset hound as a 'I'm home treat; He went directly outside and puked. I know it was kept cold because my beer was right beside it, and it was ice cold. Another lessen learned~ when you travel on less traveled roads bring your own food,

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Ate dinner and breakfast at this cafe while traveling through Tonopah in route to Lake Tahoe.
My husband's meatball and spagetti dinner was served with butter noodles! And my caesar salad came without the dressing on the side that I had requested.

We also stayed at this hotel and was disappointed in our room - tiny and only one chair - the bathroom was large but really wasted space. The corridors smell musty!