The Ridge Tahoe is 7600 ft. high up. The view is magnificent during all seasons.
One of the good parts of this place is that there is transportation sponsored by the resort. It will take you to restaurants, shopping or to the casinos. It`s a real convenience since driving eliminates having to find parking. The driver can probably help with directions.
However, if you decide to stay at the hotel for meals there are good choices available. Light lunches, breakfasts, and dinners are very well prepared. Brunch on Sunday is terrific. Individual omelets, burritos,croissants and so much more can be had in the cafe.
There are people there to help you find things to do for the whole family.
The rooms are comfortably furnished. Beds are great and the bathrooms roomy.Views are so beautiful!
If you feel like going out for a meal there are good restaurants available down by the casinos.
We were there during late Spring so the evenings were cool, jacket weather. Check temps for daytime clothing.
It`s a good place with snow and beaches. What else do you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV