This was our second trip to the Ridge Tahoe and we stayed in the Cascade building. The two bedroom apartments are large, clean, and comfortable. We had a plethora of towels and mid week housekeeping service. While the Cascade building is not luxurious, it met our needs and we were comfortable. On Friday night, we had trouble with our shower and maintenance arrived within 15 minutes to fix the problem and we received a follow-up phone call. On the sixth floor, there are two nice hot tubs one indoor and one outdoor that are well maintained. Know ahead of time that you do require a car if you want to drive to other Heavenly runs or into South Lake Tahoe. I would not call the Ridge ski in and out but it is a short shuttle ride or car trip down to the Stagecoach lift. As the snow is poor this year, Stagecoach may be closed on some days. The lodge staff are pleasant and we encountered no pressure for a timeshare presentation. If you are looking for the luxury resort experience, this is not the place for you. If you want a convenient ski condo and are not interested in spas or night life every night, you'll have a good time. I hope snow arrives soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV