Stayed here for the first time and would definitely go back. I stayed with a friend who got a room for three of us from her friend who is an owner. (The owner got a Bonus Time offer and the deal was incredible!) We stayed in Building 11 in a two bedroom, two bath unit, which had recently been renovated. It was VERY nice and fully furnished with EVERY little thing you can think of. Aside from the fully furnished kitchen with new appliances, there was a fan, a humidifier, a small heater, extra sheets/pillows/blankets, a gas fireplace, gas BBQ, flat screen TVs in every room, a small wet bar and Sleep Number beds in both rooms! Yes, sleep number beds and they are awesome!! The property itself has lots to do (playground, basketball court, heated pool, several hot tubs, tennis court, billiard room, lounge/bar, small grocery store, video rentals, etc) and would be perfect for large groups or family trips as there is something for everyone.
We also had a great experience with the hotel staff as everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. The gas fireplace went out twice and each time we called for service, someone was in our room in less than 10 minutes and had it fixed. The free shuttle service to and from the casinos was on time, clean, and convenient, and saved us from driving down the windy road in the dark or paying $25 for a cab ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Expedia so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV