Our first visit to Tahoe was a delight for many reasons. Heavenly ski resort is an exciting 2 state ski experience with great snow and photo perfect views. Our lodging at the Ridge was comfortable and conveinent. We stayed in the one bedroom condo "The Plaza" building with two parking garages and walking distance from a small flight of stairs to your free ski shuttle bus and blue bus into the village. They have one lift access(Stagecoach) close by this property that connects to all others. Our accomodations were very clean and appointed with every need for our ski vacation. Yes, there is a hair dryer. The kitchen was a bit dated but well equipped and in great condition. The living room was large (flat screen too) and gas fireplace very easy to use. Four stars for the sleep number bed however the pillow were horrible. NOTE TO MANAGEMENT: get new pillows! We were situated on the ground floor; very conveinent but we would not open our drapes because of the less than private views of parking and walkways. I would ask for upper level units so you can have some privacy and nice scenery.The staff was always helpful and attentive. I would give this place another go. Heavenly Resort is really heavenly and the entire Tahoe area is too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV