All reviews rock memorabilia in south lake tahoe slot machines steakhouse dealers snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is nice and affordable. Casino a bit tight but you know how gambling goes. Sometimes you win some times you lose. The oyster bar now that alone was worth the drive up to Tahoe. Would highly recommend trying at least once then you'll be hooked. Harrah's Harvey's and monte blue just across from each other all walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HRHCLakeTahoe, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let's start off with the good. Check in was fast and efficient. Upon arrival, the room was very clean and fully stocked with the standard hotel stuffs (towels, soaps, shampoo, etc) and ample pillows were provided. I really enjoy that the windows open a couple inches to let in that fresh Lake Tahoe air and the view was nice too.

Onto the not so good. The beds are on the soft side and definitely seen better days. Mine in particular was much softer on one side than the other. Throughout the night I kept finding my way over to the exceptionally soft side, but I'm not sure if that was because I just happened to roll that direction or because gravity was doing it's thing. I suppose I could have turned the mattress to see if I rolled the other direction, but who wants to be moving and remaking the bed in the middle of the night? The shower wouldn't reach a consistent temperature. It was either too cold or too hot. At least the water pressure was really good, unlike the sink. The final bad thing was a mystery substance on the ceiling between the two beds. I woke up this morning, reached over and turned on the light, and was staring at something that initially appeared to be blood splattered on the ceiling. After opening the curtains to let in the natural light I could see it was purple.
On a neutral note, the air conditioning is weird here. I never even had to turn it on, but it might bother some people on an unseasonably hot/cold day. I'm attaching pictures for all to see.
In closing, would I return? Maybe, but it would have to save me some money over the other nearby options.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joshie916

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We have noted all your comments and will discuss them with our staff to see where we can make improvements. We aim to provide a clean and comfortable place to rest for all our guests. Thank you for your patience, guest feedback is our best conduit to making improvements. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin and I booked here last minute after walking in and out of a previous room we had booked elsewhere. We got a nice rate from hoteltonight. The beds were super comfy, the room clean & plush. The view of the lake, pool, golf course & Amphitheatre was amazing. The restaurant on site with the $19.99 prime rib was DELICIOUS!!!!! We stayed 2 nights. The hotel is nice inside and out. Would for sure stay there again. Right across the street is a CVS.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank travelingpants72

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe was a very nice experience. We stayed in a "Classic" room and it far exceeded our expectations! The room was so nice and very spacious! I would highly recommend.

Dear Guest,

Thank so much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time in South Lake Tahoe for Tour De Tahoe...‍♀️‍♂️ We ate at Alpine Union 3 days in a row and had great service... Thanks to the staff for adding to our great trip...
Shot out to Tom the GM who was super nice and definitely sets the atmosphere for his staff... Dan who was an Awesome bartender who makes a mean Scooby Snack Coby who brings great conversation and an Awesome vibe to the bar ‍♂️ and Meagan whose a sweet waitress

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HRHCLakeTahoe, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we’re glad to hear that you a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.