“My first review even as a member since 2000”
Review of Little Philly Cheesesteaks - CLOSED

Little Philly Cheesesteaks
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I saw this restaurant in Tripadvisor as I was searching for a place to lunch at. It is behind Sushi Pier across Lakeside Inn (Zephyr Cove vicinity). I picked up a couple of cheesesteaks (both provolone and wiz cheese), garlic fries and a white chocolate/bing cherry cheesecake. All were to die for. The cheesecake was way better than Cheescake Factory. I can't wait to get back to South Lake Tahoe to visit this place again. 5 stars no doubt :-)

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my son because he raved about it.....and he was right!
I had the most delicious garlic fries with my enormous Cheese Steak sandwhich.
The meat was tender and all the ingredients were fresh!
The staff were very friendly and most accommodating.
A laid back atmosphere added to the experience.
The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is wow. These guys at little philly do it sooo right. Prices are reasonable. Portions are of the hefty variety. Service is great and these guys treat you right. You have to try the Habanero plum chicken wings and the steamed clams as well. Great job guys I will definitely be back for more delicious food.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Newly opened. Only cheesesteak house in the Tahoe/Stateline area. With Whiz or without. Huge sandwiches. They get their rolls from Philly. The meat is really tasty, and the cheesecake is made in-house. Wonderful stuff.

1  Thank MicheleDahl