“Great food at fair prices”
Review of Red Hut Cafe

Red Hut Cafe
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Stateline
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Roseville, California
“Great food at fair prices”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had breakfast here July 2014. The restaurant was filled with about 90% locals and about 12 off duty police....This is a small restaurant that seats about 40 people.The service was terrific and the food was very good....I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting or staying at the South Shore of Lake Tahoe... This was my first visit and I will return soon...Breakfast and Lunch only...no dinner service...Mike

• Visited July 2014

Rancho Cordova, California, United States
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We love Red Hut. Great breakfast for reasonable price. I had the French toast with blueberry streusel bread. It was delicious.

washington state
“Like eating at moms”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Food was good, we had the waffles. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to make our experience a good one

Visited April 2014
tahoe
“Where to take out of town friends”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Red Hut has been here for so long its hard to not expect it to be nothing but great. my daughter brought a friend home for the week end. We had breakfast there today Sunday. Perfect , No better than that. I had an omelette with pepper jack cheese. sausage and ortega chilies.
Oh my to die for with a hardy helping of home fries as well. my wife had a BLT daughter "the usual" and her friend Too many pancakes and eggs. Service always good and smiles from the crew locals, regulars and tourist are all treated well. Lucky our wait was just a few minutes today.

• Visited March 2014
Genoa, Nevada, United States
“It's A RED HUT”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not much more needs to be said of this local "chain" - - great breakfast and lunch spots in Carson City (US395), Stateline (SR207) and 2 South Lake Tahoe locations (US50@Ski Run and near Meeks).

Visited January 2014