“Fantastic Family Fun”

Illusion Fusion starring Alex Ramon
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Alex Ramon was fun and engaging. He must really love what he does because it shows. The entire show was great for people of all ages. My kids loved it and my wife and I belly laughed harder than I had in a long time at a few points. My favorite part is the audience member doing tricks with his help, hilarious. His illusions were truly spectacular. If I had one complaint it is they are so fast at times that the audience misses clapping. Afterwards he and his assistant Megan greet every guest who wants to visit. He is sweet and sincere as he visits with each person. My son showed him a card trick to which he said great then did another with my sons cards. Great job Alex keep up the great work. Everyone else go see the show and bring the whole gang, it is memorable night out.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My Mom took the kids and I to the show. It appealed to the 12 year olds and the 70 year olds. I enjoyed it too. He puts on such a great show. The best part was that after the show he stays around until everyone gets a chance to say Hi and take a picture. This lasted for an hour, probably because my daughter and her friend had to have two visits. I would highly recommend this for all ages. He is a wonderful magician!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Got a chance to see Alex Ramone at the Horizon last night. Awesome show and definitely believe he needs to be working in Vegas! He's WAY too talented to be working at the Horizon at Tahoe. I liked the mix of comedy and magic, and he really knows how to connect with the audience!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The best live performance I have ever seen. Alex and Megan were both awesome! The magic was WOW! If you are ever in the Reno Lake Tahoe area this is a must!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We attended Illusion Fusion on our last night in the area as "something to do" other than the casino and bar .... and weren't disappointed. Alex Ramon is a great showman and, though his magic act (for the most part) is all pretty much what has been seen over and over again in various staged shows, his ability to keep things lively with conversation was excellent.

(He's obviously either very enamored with his assistant or just uses his comments as a way to segue from act to act).

Overall - good - not great - but a nice way to spend a couple hours if you've nothing much more to do!