“Sad & Sorry @ The Stateline”
Review of Horizon Casino - CLOSED

Horizon Casino
Reviewed May 1, 2014

OK , lets start with the plus ? The buffet at the 4 seasons was up with most in Vegas with the food being fresh, plentiful & filling and at $12.95/head spectacular value. I think I had more fun watching others engorge themselves and people, enough is sometimes, enough, right ? I've never seen so much wastage before in my life , it's actually a pretty sad reflection on society. Sorry , off the high horse but that's the plus ! The Casino was the lamest excuse for one I've ever visited. It was quiet & not crowded because no one plays there !! It was deader then Jimmy Hoffa ! The buffet was the only saving grace & the serving staff were very good & polite, well done folks !

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We totally enjoyed the fun and energetic Carnival Cabaret. This is an engaging music production done by talented impersonators of Bette, Cher, Liza, Reba, Madonna and more ! If you are looking for a fun evening, then this is the show for you. we purchased our tickets for under $20 each.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

not crowded at all--- I guess everyone goes to the others--- has a movie theater, and I won a turkey platter just for playing.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you just want a quiet area to play this is where you gotta be.. If you prefer the "vibe" from a crowded place definetely go somewhere else.. There were less than 10 people playing on the cassino when we went there..

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I think they might be going out of business. We stayed at Harrah's but wanted to check out all of the casinos while we were there. Horizon looked like it was seriously going out of business. My husband walked through the casino and counted 9 people actually gambling, including me. I will not be going back.