“Very old Cassino and Empty”
Review of Horizon Casino - CLOSED

Horizon Casino
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you just want a quiet area to play this is where you gotta be.. If you prefer the "vibe" from a crowded place definetely go somewhere else.. There were less than 10 people playing on the cassino when we went there..

There are newer reviews for Horizon Casino

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I think they might be going out of business. We stayed at Harrah's but wanted to check out all of the casinos while we were there. Horizon looked like it was seriously going out of business. My husband walked through the casino and counted 9 people actually gambling, including me. I will not be going back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The casino floor is very empty feeling with lots of space between banks of slot machines and not very many people playing. Decor a bit shabby. Parking garage was almost empty and valet parking no longer running. A sign on the door apologized for no valets or bell hops. The entrance was shabby looking. Overall it felt creepy.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

What is going on here? It was a total ghost town with a spattering of machines. Rumor has it that this Casino will be closing for remodeling. I certainly hope so,as we were in & out in 5 minutes.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I couldn't believe it -we went in and this casino was empty with very little to offer. No reason to visit this place.