“Nice games but needs more”
Review of Harveys Casino

Harveys Casino
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Stateline
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just an average casino. Even though I thoroughly enjoy the Lake Tahoe area, the casino's are only average. Don't get me wrong, this is a nice casino. The entertainment draw is not there and the facilities are old and showing their age.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I brought my kids to the arcade I spent my childhood at. My kids love the fact that there's an underground tunnel to the Harrah's. They love that they could exchange tickets at either property.

1  Thank Pinguina_78
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had bottle service here on Harbowl day with friends! And Oooh the pressure.. the pressure! The game turned all of us down here at the casino. Nice hotel/Casino, bad day:-/ ! Though It's a definate we'll be back!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is the 2nd best casino out of about 4 casinos in South Lake Tahoe. There is a tunnel that connects this casino to Harrahs across the street. I think they are both owned by the same people. Its a nice casino to gamble in but I think Harrahs is bigger and nicer.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Easy access to heavenly mountain. Great casino and connected to harrahs casino so if you want to eat at different places after youve been to all the resturants in Harvey's just go through the tunnel and you don't have to get ready to go outside in the 20 degree weather since you'll be inside the whole time. We like Harvey's casino a more the harrahs because it wasn't as crowded so it was alot easier to get a spot to play the tables. Minimum table bets on most tables were 5 to 10 dollars while we were there which was nice as well. Heavenly mountain is great but pricey great views of the lake from the mountain. We took the hour drive to north Tahoe to ski diamond peak which was a great mountain also with great views from the top and is now the best small mountain I've been to. Tahoe is now my favorite place to go to in the winter.