Booked an executive room for $149/nt. 14th floor. Great view (ask for California side of Hotel). Two Bathrooms in room (GF loved that), old Zenith TV, but hey, who watches TV in Lake Tahoe? Room was Roomy and Comfortable. Nice Buffet on site ,not up to the best of Vegas, but the best in Lake Tahoe. Casino was OK. You have to go next door to Harveys to play Poker. A lot to do with in walking distance from Hotel. I would consider staying there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV