My friend and Myself stayed for two nights from 3rd to 5th April, 2014. Our trip to South Lake Tahoe was quick getaway before an educational conference in Anaheim. Having travelled 17 hrs non stop flight to LAX and after 8 hrs drive to South Lake Tahoe, we were looking for comfortable stay at Harrah's which was pre-booked. It did not disappoint us. Before I made the booking, I had read reviews in trip advisor of this hotel as well as other nearby hotels. The reviews of this hotel were mixed and among the four star hotels in south lake Tahoe the price of this hotel was very reasonable. The check in was smooth and quick and we were given neat and clean and quite spacious room on the 8th floor with a partial view of the lake, city and the mountains. One of the unique feature of the room which I have not seen in any hotel I had stayed in different countries is that it has two full size bathrooms. Apart from this, there are so many mirrors some of them full size both inside the room as well as in the bathroom that it can give complex to people who need to shed some extra fat. The bed and pillows were quite comfortable and illumination inside the room was quite right. The furniture and carpet were little bit dated but quite ok. The Hotel has a casino along with restaurants in the ground and mezzanine floors. Also, it has Starbucks near the reception. The Gandola to Heavenly ski resort is about 5 min walk from the hotel and hence it is better to park the car in the hotel itself while visiting Heavenly Ski Resort or Shopping Area. Fastfood Majors such as Burger King, Subway, etc are also in this area. As the Hotel is located in the state of Nevada and when we step out of one of extreme left hotel entrances, we immediately step into the state of California. Overall I would certainly stay in this hotel as apart from being an excellent hotel in a very good location, after dark one can spend some time in the hotel casino, restaurant, window shopping, etc compared to most of the other nearby hotels which do not offer any activity after dark.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV