Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$109
$59
$60
$295
$250
Preferred Hotels
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$89
$88
$55
$79
  • Pool
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$53
4,108 results
All reviewslake tahoefull bathroomsseparate bathroomsfriday's stationforest buffetfood courtdiamond loungeamerican river cafetop floortable gamesslot machinestotal rewardsgreat roomheavenly gondolacasino floorhotel and casinoheavenly village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Let's start with the good. There's 2 bathrooms in every room! The 2 bathrooms thing is totally awesome!!

Why I'll not stay at Harrah's again: there's a mini fridge in the room. A Snickers is $2.99, AND there's a $20 restocking fee. So if I eat 1 freaking Snickers, it'll cost me $22.99. It gets worse though. There are sensors on the mini fridge. If you remove something from the mini fridge, you will be (and I quote the sign on the mini fridge) you "will be charged immediately". The sign says not to use the fridge for personal stuff. I'd like to use curse words to describe how I feel about not being able to move things around in the fridge to put some of my things in it!. And oh yeah, I'd like to curse about the $20 restocking fee on top of the overpriced items in it!

It saddens me that this place feels the need to rape customers with a mini fridge, because the 2 bathrooms is awesome!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Yadee
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a week after new year, there was no snow and the hotel was not very busy. The room was very large with lake view and 2 bathrooms which was wonderful. The room was comfortable and there was good lighting and ample electrical outlets for all my devices. The only complaint was the room was not cleaned very well, dust was present on the tables and nightstands. The dinner buffet on the top floor was excellent even though we usually don't eat buffets.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank blubs99
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed over the New Year, can't say enough about the place, can't wait to go back. We have been to Tahoe many times and everytime have had great rooms and service.
Rooms are large, comfortable, clean, good views. Just Beautiful!! The 2 bathrooms and large sofa in the seating area by the window almost feels like a suite. We travel a long way to ski out west so we always stay a week or more, I can't even imagine staying anywhere else. You can comfortably have an extended stay and not feel like you're in a hotel room. There is a minibar, but there is also a refrigerator, which we stock for breakfast and lunches on the mountain. Supermarket is only 2 blocks away.
Every, and I do mean EVERY single employee is friendly and helpful. From valet, bellmen, bartenders, casino drink servers, houskeeping, waitresses, salon, store clerks, check-in, and concierge. ALWAYS a smile.
Skiing at Heavenly, you view the gondola from the room, 2 blocks. We buy season pass early, only $380, pays for itself in 4 days, book the rooms early for best rates on harrahs.com, pack our breakfast and lunch saves money for a good dinner, free deinks on the floor. Cheapest ski week out west you can have without scimping on anything.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lisa p
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Got what I thought was a good deal (through their rewards program) for a standard 2 Queen room.

Pros:
- clean room
- appreciate the 2 bathrooms
- slots appear to be more favourable than other cities
- hotel location is fairly central--right on the highway and virtually one block from the stateline / South Lake Tahoe, CA
- self parking lot is close to entrance and lobby

Cons:
- now, I hate resort fees but I understand this is the reality nowadays -- HOWEVER, paying $20/night for a resort fee just to get ONE device on wifi is a joke. $10.95 per additional device. A room with 4 people...not everyone will be happy.
- wifi signal is weak
- a Keurig machine where you pay $5/cup (I thought I misread the menu....come on, there's a Starbucks in the lobby!) -- other 4* hotels would provide this for free.
- $20 fee to remove the mini bar from the room. Are they trying to tempt kids and have alcoholics fall off the wagon??
- tv remote isn't user friendly with the way it controls channel surfing

All in all, I'd look at other options next time but would stay here again grudgingly if the price is right.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Type_A_Tiff
Reviewed January 3, 2014

4 of us stayed over Christmas for 6 nights, the room is very large compared to most, LOVE having 2 full bathrooms!!! Has mini fridge, coffee maker, all it needs is a mini microwave :)
Great location, very clean, friendly staff, beautiful views and we could walk all over.
15 year old Daughter tore ACL the night before our trip :( so we spent more time than normal in the hotel, the salon was great, very friendly staff that did a great job! The arcade was clean, well lit and a fun option for staying on property.
The hotel had a wheelchair for us to use (lifesaver!) a scooter so we could venture out to Heavenly Village. Christmas Eve dinner was at the hotels Friday Station, AMAZING SERVICE!!!!! Wow! it is expensive but truly worth it for a special dinner with the family!!Very impressed with the staff there and the food :) and of course the view is the best! If you can't justify paying for dinner, go have drinks and enjoy the view, I took my daughter in the wheelchair and we sat in the corner on a couch, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the lake, a shirley temple never tasted so good ;) We will go back for sure!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family