Years back when gambling was the main reason for us to visit Lake Tahoe, the Harrah's Lake Tahoe was the place to stay. For sentimental reason, we booked Harrah's on the last part of our Yosemite and Lake Tahoe trip. Driving into South Lake Tahoe, we noticed a big change into the customer profile as well as the new property that cater to them. The Harrah's was still located in the right part of the strip however when it compare to the other property it looked tired. We got a good room nicely furnished. The two nights proved to be very enjoyable with the shopping complex next door. Converting from a gambler to a non-gambler taught me few things. The area of the casino was huge when you walked through it without gambling in mind. There was so much time to kill in a casino-town when you are not in the game.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV