This was once a very good hotel, and some rooms are still very good. However, management has allowed the standard rooms to deteriorate. The carpets are threadbare; the upholstered furniture is dated and dusty. The standard rooms give off the aura of "worn out and tired." The executive rooms are much better and are worth the extra charge.
I was also not pleased to find out that the hotel has instituted a $20 ($22.60 with tax) per night "resort fee" to the room tariff. This supposedly is to pay for amenities such as in-room internet, the swimming pool, and the gym. However, if one does not use these amenities, this fee is roundabout way of raising the room tariff. If one uses only the internet, this fee is still a ripoff since the daily fee for internet is $10.95. The hotel should make this fee optional and allow the guest to opt out at check-in.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Agoda so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV