I've stayed at Harrah's Lake Tahoe a couple of times nearly 20 years apart. Enjoyed it both times. The area on the California side of the border (right next to the hotel) has really built up with lots of shops and restaurants, and they're all an easy walk from Harrah's. Hotel has lots of free parking, a good sized casino area, and very nice rooms - each with two bathrooms (my wife really liked that). Very comfortable and spacious. If you ask for an odd numbered room on a high floor you'll be treated to a panoramic view of Lake Tahoe and the South Lake Tahoe community. Thanks to the bay windows we could easily see all the way from the Heavenly Ski Resort nearly to Emerald Bay. Pricing is good, though I think the "resort fee" of $20 a day is a scam. You really don't get anything extra for that money that you didn't used to get before they started charging it. It just raises your daily rate, so you need to factor that in when making reservations.
While you're in Lake Tahoe be sure to take the Emerald Bay cruise via the Tahoe Queen or MS Dixie. The company will pick you up from the hotel, and the views are tremendous. Pricing is reasonable and we were able to get discount tickets through Groupon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV