I would give 5 stars for this hotel given the location (proximity to shops/gambling/skiing) and nicely updated furnished rooms. We stayed on the 13th floor (room 1338) and had a view of the lake. BUT: the noise in the rooms was really bad - i could hear people above me walking around until midnight and people coming/going next door - probably worse than i have ever experienced at any hotel in recent memory! Plus we had to pay a $20 "resort fee" per night - for what?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV